High Score at Home
What is it?
High Score Esports is a Michigan-based competitive gaming organization. We have created and run hundreds of live events for thousands of gamers. We love the structure, teamwork, and social interaction of gaming together. During these trying times when people are encouraged to stay home and not gather in groups, we wanted to create opportunities for players to continue to engage with their friends, teammates, and classmates in a structured manner. We call this effort High Score at Home.
High Score at Home is an organized “communication and play” format for groups that offers:
- Communication via an online social platform called Discord (your players most likely are already using it)
- High Score’s tournament and gaming event expertise
- Group-defined goals and incentives
- Cooperation and competitiveness
- Communication skills
- Gameplay using practically any platform
- Cool High Score schwag
Our goal is to create a safe and managed way for gamers, classrooms, sports teams, friend groups, etc. to participate in organized online communication and gaming events.
Sign up is simple and free!
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
- Coaches (teachers/group leaders) sign up to be part of the program.
- High Score assigns a participation code and sends an invitation template back to the Coach. Coaches invite players to join.
- Players (or parents for players under 18) complete their sign up.
- High Score invites players to Discord where communication, challenges, and gaming are coordinated.
- Players have fun, complete challenges, and earn entries to win High Score prizes.
Teachers / Group Leaders
Sign your team up here! We do require a minimum of 6 players per group. After you sign up you'll be assigned a dedicated team manager from High Score to get you through the rest of the simple process.
Sign up your under-18 player. Requires a participation code from your team. Don't have one? Ask your coach to sign up!
18+ player. Requires a participation code from your team. Don't have one? Ask your coach to sign up!