It’s time for Fortnite Season 5 Week 7 news!
Boy howdy, Fortnite Season 5 is just flying by, huh? As someone who just recently started playing, I can’t tell you how addictive it is! The crazy part, for me, is that I haven’t even gotten a kill yet! My method has been to hide right on the edge of the storm circle. It works pretty well, and it hides my horrible aiming skills.
But enough about my terrible playing, you’re here for the new info, right? With Week 7 starting today, we’ve got a quick look at all the new fun!
- Visit the center of named locations in a single match (0/4)
- Search Supply Drops (0/3)
- SMG Eliminations (0/3)(HARD)
- Deal damage to opponents’ structures with remote explosives (0/8,000)
- Stage 1: Search a Chest in Pleasant Park (0/1)
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot (0/1)(HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Lazy Links (0/3)(HARD)
Along with the challenges for the week, a leak led to all of us getting an early look at the new Enforcer skin. Want to see it? I bet you do!
I don’t know about you, but I dig it. I was hoping the new skin would have more of a Mad Max feel with the whole Road Trip deal, but this is pretty cool.
We’ve also gotten a clue of what may go down in Week 8 with a new loading screen.
Are those Enforcers coming out of the Rift? Is an invasion coming to Fortnite? I suppose we’ll have to wait and see. Whatever does happen, you can bet that Epic will make it… um… epic.
Do you want to get into Fortnite, but don’t know how? We can help! Come to our Parents Learn Fortnite Night event! You can find out more about it here.
You can follow High Score on…